To copy files in windows, we use windows default copy program. But it will be a big pain if you are copying big size data. If some of the file is locked with any program windows copy program will not skeep that file, instead it will stop the copying. Here comes the TeraCopy.
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user with a lot of features:
- Copy files faster TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support. Though I am using it on Windows 10 technical preview version
How to download TeraCopy
- To download TeraCopy, click on following link. Download the executable and its a double click installation.
How to make TeraCopy as your default copying program.